Tuesday, August 1, 2017

An Attitude of Gratitude

An Attitude of Gratitude 

Life is filled with so much transition. Daily there are ups and downs and the path does not seem as clear as maybe it once was ,but there is hope.  Well, at least I have hope 😊
I am truly beginning to see how much power we have in our words and with our thoughts. Yes God is our creator and governs our lives but he gives us free will and choices.  We can choose to be happy we can choose to be set free or we can continue to be a hamster on a wheel running an endless circle of self-doubt and toxicity. We have a choice and today and every day I choose life.

In life there a number of things that are beyond our control and situations may be difficult but we have the power to change things for the better even if it takes what seems like a lifetime. You can make small changes to your everyday just by taking your thoughts captive and choosing to think positively and see the good in the situation. If you cannot see the blessing in something look for the lesson I assure you there always is one .

I personally have spent the better part of 2-3 years so angry and filled with anxiety over things that I can not change. What I can do is take the lesson from each situation that seemingly tried to break me and move forward to conquer fear and  doubt and live my best life. I found myself rather frustrated with finances and career issues but these are all things that I have the power to change. Where should we start? PRAYER and meditation! Don’t worry this is not just my advise to you but also is a note to self  😊 My plan is to make gratitude my attitude!

In life I am learning that your attitude determines your altitude with a lot. Although I consider myself to be a positive person and I try to be a light to others I went through and am coming out of some very dark circumstances. I am Alive! I am clothes in my right mind, employed and I am not hungry... and for that I am thankful. Give your hurt and disappointment over to the Lord (release that negative energy) pray and plan… YOU CAN DO IT!!! The only thing hindering you from being the best you….. is YOU! Join me this August as I determine everyday to make gratitude my attitude!


Love Always


Ayanna Piranha


No comments:

Post a Comment